Advanced Dog Agility
Purpose of the class:
This is a group for highly skilled dogs/handlers that will enable you to compete at a higher level if you choose to.
*Must have attended Intermediate classes or similar
* Have solid understanding of ALL obstacles and turns
* Have complete off lead control
* Have a minimum of a SAAD title (with Chief Instructor discretion)
* Handler must have a willingness to learn and master new skills
* That class participants are willing to take “risks” and try new things – this may involve “failing” and making mistakes initially but that is the only way you will learn and improve your handling skills.
When are classes held?
Senior agility is held on Thursday evenings 6.30pm arrival and set up for 7-8.30pm class.
$5 per week payable at the beginning of class. Must be a financial member to participate.